Work Session - Tour of New TOP Terminal Building 2:00 PM
MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Philip Billard Airport
3600 NE Sardou Ave., Hangar #15 (Air Explorers Post 8)
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings of August 15, 2023 and September 18, 2023; and the 2024 Budget Public Hearings held on September 19, 2023.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Consider Installation of Water Tower Insulation-Frost Jacket. (Board Action)
- Consider Maintenance Building Overhead Door Replacement. (Board Action)
- Consider Billard Airport Fence and Gate Bids. (Board Action)
- Consider Quotes for Installation of Gutter at 438 SE 61st St. (#167). (Board Action)
- 10,000 sq.ft. Multi-Purpose Hangar at Billard Airport. (Discussion)
- Monthly Reports:
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Monthly Fuel Sales - TOP Fuel Service
- Economic Development & Leasing Activity – Curtis Sneden
- Directors' Comments
- Executive Session.