MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
MTAA Administrative Office – Board Room
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of October 16, 2018.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Consider Signature Approval of the Interlocal Agreement/Neighborhood Revitalization (Attachment B) to the 2019-2021 Neighborhood Revitalization Plan as Adopted by the City of Topeka. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Approval of WSP USA, Inc., Task Order No. 5 – TOP Taxiway Bravo-Charlie Reconstruction – Design & Construction Inspection. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Implementation of Modified Lease Form as Drafted by MTAA Counsel. (Board Action Required)
- Election of Officers for December 2018 through November 2019. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Resolution No. 18-265 for Authorization of Depository Signatures; and Resolution No. 18-266 for Authorization of Certificates of Deposit Signatures at All Shawnee County Financial Institutions. (Board Action Required)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – Eric Johnson
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development – Eric Johnson
- Leasing Activity – Jane Young
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session.