Work Session 2:30 PM
MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
MTAA Administrative Office – Board Room
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of September 18, 2018.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Consider Bids for Purchase of Used Backhoe for Maintenance Department. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Purchasing Opportunities for a Used Bucket Truck for Maintenance Department. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Request for Modification to the Administrative Limit Authorization of the MTAA Spending Policy. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Purchase of Airfield Paint for Annual Maintenance at Philip Billard Airport. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quotes on Airfield Apron Pavement Repairs at Topeka Regional Airport. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Approval of Emergency Transport Dispatch Contract with TECHS EMS. (Board Action Required)
- Discussion on Monitoring and Control System for the Water Distribution System. (Information Only)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – Eric Johnson
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development – Eric Johnson
- Leasing Activity – Jane Young
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session