Work Session - Budget 2:30 PM
MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
MTAA Administrative Office – Board Room
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of April 17, 2018.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Presentation of 2017 Audit Report by CBIZ MHM, LLC. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Design-Build Bids for the Replacement of the Roof of 7115 SE Forbes Ave. (Bldg. #451). (Board Action Required)
- Consider Building Demolition Costs. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Revised Proposal from Volaire Aviation Consulting for Air Service Development. (Board Action Required)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – Eric Johnson
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development – Eric Johnson
- Leasing Activity – Jane Young
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session