Work Session: 2:00 PM – Tour of Runway 13-31 Project
2:45 PM – Budget
MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
MTAA Administrative Office – Board Room
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of June 20, 2017.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Final Review of 2018 Budget and Authorization to Publish the Notice of Public Hearing. (Board Action Required)
- Quote for Pavement Crack Seal Project at Topeka Regional Airport and Philip Billard Airport. (Board Action Required)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – No Summer Meetings
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development – Eric Johnson
- Leasing Activity – Jane Young
- Monthly Financials – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session.