Work Session - Budget - 2:30 PM
MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Topeka Regional Airport, MTAA Administrative Office
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620, Board Room
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of March 15, 2016.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Consider Approval of Negotiated Contract for the Design-Build Roof Replacement at 501 SE Axton St. (#170B). (Board Action Required)
- Consider Bids for the Replacement of the Concrete Apron at MTAA Police & Fire Station. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quotes for the Replacement of MTAA Fleet Fuel Pumps. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quote for Carpet Tile Flooring in 6822 SE Ross St. Property (#605). (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quotes for ADA Compliant Interior Door Handles in 6822 SE Ross St. Property (#605). (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quotes for ADA Sidewalk at 6822 SE Ross St. Property (#605). (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quote for Various Pothole and Storm Water Drain Repair at Topeka Regional Business Center. (Boar Action Required)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – Eric Johnson
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development – Eric Johnson
- Leasing Activity - Jane Young
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session