Public Hearing on 2016 Budget 2:30 PM
MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Topeka Regional Airport, MTAA Administrative Office
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620, Board Room
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, Building 620, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of July 21, 2015.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Consider Adoption of 2016 MTAA Budget and Authorization for Certification to the Shawnee County Clerk. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Approval of MTAA Resolution No. 15-250 Authorizing the Acceptance of the Grant Offer from the Federal Aviation Administration. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Approval of Airport Planning Services Contract with Coffman Associates for AIP Project #3-20-0113-34 for Topeka Regional Airport Master Plan Update. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Approval of Parsons Brinckerhoff Task Order No. 2 for the MTAA’s 2015 Pavement Repair Project. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Proposal from Sixel Consulting Group for Air Service Development. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quotes for Radiant Heating Equipment for 625 Axton Street (Building 140). (Board Action Required)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – No Summer Meetings
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development – Eric Johnson
- Leasing Activity - Anna Brown
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session